Intro

Hello World!

Hello everyone and welcome to Moonlit Monitor a blog about my experience, thoughts and tons of ideas on all things video game! My name is Marcus, but my chosen Alias for some time is KaptainKaster. I've all about games since way back to Sonic for Sega, but as I got older it became a passion. I loved the idea of games and the impact they can have on entire communities of people. Now i'm aspiring to develop them. It's safe to say that gaming is my life in the best of ways and I've got more thoughts on them than I could ever express but I'm here to try my best anyways. I'll be talking a lot about different things from mechanics in game, to game stories, to competitive games i play and their meta's as well as my journey making games. Some of my favorite series that you'll probably see me mention are Dark Souls, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, Yokai Watch, League of Legends, and more. Hope you stick around for the ride, my thoughts will always be here for you by the glow of a Moonlit Monitor.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Many Styles of Morgana: A Preseason 8 Rune Guide

Ni No Kuni and The Wizards Companion

A Low Elo Guide to League of Legends by Kaptain Kaster